ORG CHEM Group is a technology based company that specializes in the distillation of numerous types of materials with an emphasis on high boiling or heat sensitive materials. ORG CHEM Group has the capability to separate, blend, and/or react these materials to meet customer needs. ORG CHEM Group provides custom toll distillation services in application and market segments that include agricultural chemicals, industrial chemicals, petrochemicals and polymeric materials.
ORG CHEM Group's success comes from finding unique ways to recycle and repurpose chemicals. ORG CHEM Group's application of its proprietary distillation technology helps companies reduce disposal costs, add revenue from the sale of repurposed chemicals and save money versus the purchase of new chemicals in line with individual corporate sustainability guidelines.
As a member of SOCMA, the Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates, Inc. since 1998 our company is certified under the organizations voluntary ChemStewards® program. This program is dedicated to continuous improvement in environmental, health, safety and security (EHS&S) performance. To meet these responsibilities, we pledge to manage our business according to the following principles:
• Communicate with and engage employees, business partners and the community to foster a greater understanding on EHS&S matters.
• Promote the concepts of product stewardship throughout a product's lifecycle.
• Make environmental, health, safety and security a priority in our planning and operations for all new and existing products and processes.
• Train employees in EHS&S security responsibilities and promote involvement and accountability in these areas.
• Continuously strive to use our resources efficiently and minimize waste.
The tear drop logo and words ORG CHEM Group are the registered trademark of ORG CHEM Group, LLC
Chem Stewards® is a registered trademark of the Society of Chemical Manufacturers, Inc.
Thermaflo® is a registered trademark of ORG CHEM Group, LLC
Owners Resource Group, LLC acquired the assets of CHEM Group Holdings, Inc. as of December 31, 2013.
The new entity will operate as ORG CHEM Group, LLC.
The new structure will provide resources to grow our range of products and services.