CHEM Group Inc. operates three facilities in the central United States. Each site has the ability to perform our key distillation process technologies; short path, vacuum and simple distillation. Individual sites have the capabilities to perform atmospheric and vacuum fractionation and reaction chemistry.
CHEM Group - Evansville
2406 Lynch Road, Evansville, Indiana 47711
- This is also the location of our Corporate headquarters
- The production site specializes in processing high boiling or heat sensitive materials
- (4) 50 sq ft stainless short path distillation units, (1) 10,000 gallon reactor, pastillation and blending kettles
- Tank storage - 500,000 gallons
- Operates as Hartland Distillations, Inc.
CHEM Group - Troy
11210 Solomon Road, Troy, Indiana 47588, (812) 547-7951
- This is the largest glycol reprocessing facility in the U.S.
- (2) Quad-column vacuum distillation systems, (1) 50 sq ft short path evaporator, (1) 2 foot diameter packed column, (1) Mott hypulse filter
- Tank storage - 2 million gallons with rail access
- Operates as Consolidated Recycling Co, Inc.
CHEM Group - Hot Springs
847 Blacksnake Road, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913, (501)-767-7776
- (2) 50 sq ft stainless short path distillation systems, (1) 75 sq ft short path system
- (1) 2 foot diameter packed column
- Custom reactor & distillation system
- Tank storage - 650,000 gallons with rail access
- Operates as Mid-American Distillations, Inc.
See the video of our Hot Springs Facility